Player Cursors are indicators of the way a person plays and how the player behaves. It shows if the player has committed a crime or not. There are 3 types of player cursors:
Player cursors are bound to all your characters (which could be up to a maximum of 8). If you commit a crime on one character slot, all characters on your account will have the same cursor. The cursors are shown to all the other players.
Green specifications[edit | edit source]
- All players start with a green player cursor above their heads.
- Green players are considered good players who abide the in-game law.
- They are allowed to place bounties and take them as well.
Orange specifications[edit | edit source]
- Characters who have committed a crime (stealing, attacking other players) will have the orange player cursor.
- The orange cursor will go back to green after a few days.
Red specifications[edit | edit source]
- A character receives a red cursor upon killing another player.
- The red cursor lasts longer than the orange cursor, which means it will take even longer to revert back to green.
- With a red cursor, another player has the authority to put you in jail.
- It will not be possible to camouflage red cursors; which means players will be able to notice them easily.